FS: Willow Chainrings Summer Sale - 25% off.

David Banzer

Jul 14, 2015, 4:01:24 PM7/14/15
to 65...@googlegroups.com
FS: Willow Chainrings.

Offering a summer sale of 25% off for list members. For those who don't know, I took over the entire inventory of Willow chainrings. Many sizes available including triplizers for 130 & 135 bcd to turn a road double into a triple crankset.
Prices range from $13-$20 a chainring.
This summer sale is a "loose ring" special, meaning chainrings won't come in sealed poly bags as I'm running low on those.

Orders can be made through my webstore: http://treetop.bigcartel.com/category/willow-chainrings
Shipping is a flat $6 per order, shipped USPS Priority.
I have additional bike-related items for sale on my webstore, mainly bags, that will be shipped at the flat rate shipping as well if you wish to add something.

For the 25% discount: use code WILLOW during checkout process.
Paypal or a credit/debit card can be used for payment.

Thanks,
David
Chicago

David Banzer

Aug 8, 2015, 2:50:37 PM8/8/15
to 650b
Bumping this up. Sale will continue for another week, until August 17. I had an unexpected hospitalization (appendicitis, nothing crazy), which put me out of work for a week so far, unpaid as I'd used up all my time in an (expected) paternity leave.
My wife is helping me get orders out, so these will get shipped out right away.
Not trying to come off as begging or needy, but if you've thought about getting any of these chainrings in the past, it's a wonderful time to order as it helps me out a little.
All the best to everyone on these wonderful lists.
David
Chicago

David Banzer

Aug 22, 2015, 10:51:05 AM8/22/15
to 650b
Bumping this up. Slowly lowering the discount until the end of the summer. So, 20% off Willow chainrings now at treetop.bigcartel.com. Will probably take 5% off per week or so. Use code WILLOW during checkout. If you forget to put in the discount code, just contact me and I'll take care of it.
Thanks,
David
Chicago