Ultralight Bevet wallets $15 +$2 shipping

Ely Rodriguez

Sep 27, 2016, 2:06:51 PM9/27/16
to 650b
  • I'm doing the last pre-order of ultralight brevet wallets $15 +$2 shipping (USA) until September 30. Afterwards, they will be available on the website for $20 + shipping. Let me know if you'd like one!

    Ely

Paulo Dias

Sep 29, 2016, 10:21:02 PM9/29/16
to 650b
cool wallets, what are the dimensions?

thank you

Ely Rodriguez

Sep 30, 2016, 9:33:21 AM9/30/16
to 650b
Inside dimensions are about 4 1/4" width x 6" height

Jonathan Schaller

Oct 5, 2016, 3:56:56 PM10/5/16
to 650b
Mine arrived today safe and sound. All I can is it's perfect! Excellent material, first rate construction, and fits exactly everything I want to have in my back pocket securely without being too big or bulky. Heck of a deal!