FS: 32H Velocity Synergy / Shimano DH-3N80 Dynamo Front Wheel, $150 + ship

CJ Arayata

Mar 15, 2018, 2:30:45 PM3/15/18
to 650b
650b rim brake dynamo wheel. Most recent iteration of the Shimano series, this one is fancy with the flange cut-outs and Ultegra-level bearings. Has served me well but time for a new home. I'm a rear-brake kind of person so lots of life left in the rim. I've had no problems seating any Compass/Panaracer tire, although *some people* report difficulties with the Synergy.

Includes tube and a tire. Also have a crappy front light to throw in to complete the system if you'd like.

Located in Philadelphia, PA. $150 plus actual shipping via BikeFlights from 19147.

Contact off-list if interested, thanks.

-CJ

IMG_5042.JPG
IMG_5040.JPG