Frames for Sale

lj mangin

Apr 21, 2017, 9:57:30 PM4/21/17
to 650b
Hi-
Sorry if this is posted twice, my pics may have been too larger the first time!

I am considering thinning the herd to make room for a new project so I am thinking of parting with the following frames/fork:

Soma San Marcos
51 cm c-top
Includes a basic Ritchey headset
This is the 650b version.  As pictured it has 38mm tires with fenders.  I have had 42mm tires (Cazaderos) on it without fenders.
$600

Cycles Toussaint Velo Routier
This is the white, version 1 frame
55 cm center to top
Also includes:
Neco 1" headset
Dia Compe Centerpull brakes with the brake kit specific to the frame (they work nice!)
Seat tube collar
Front rack
These items are as pictured on the Velo Routier website.
$450

I will throw in the Ostrich handlebar bag pictured on the Velo Routier for $100.  It is modified to be able to close while riding but I have kept the original straps on it.

Shipping extra.  I am in Colorado.

Both frames have been treated with Framesaver.  No scratches or dents.

I am 5'10" and both bikes fit me nicely.

If interested please contact me off list.

Thanks,
John M
Soma SM.jpg
Velo Routier.jpg