Executables compiled

The Beez

Apr 10, 2016, 5:05:35 PM4/10/16
to 4tH-compiler
Hi 4tH-ers!

Well, after today all executables are compiled and tested on their platforms. Some packages are already done and a few are in the works, so expect them to be released between now and next weekend.

I must admit, I'm quite happy to have only one release per year now. There are fewer developments and maybe in the future only new libs do come out. And the span of one year makes it easier for me since I can just wait and see things accumulate instead of having to force enough developments to make a new release worthwhile. Sorry, no more "white nights" for me. I'm hitting the big six-o in a few years so that is out of the question.

Still, plenty of new stuff to amuse yourself with - if only for the amazing 3D library of David Johnson.

Hans Bezemer