Research About Compiler!

Compiler

Dec 16, 2017, 7:42:02 AM12/16/17
to 4tH-compiler
Hello, I hope you have a good day.

I raised a lot of Questions in the following group.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/golang-nuts/24pSm-B3 Faqo

---------------------

I am a programmer and developer.
And I'm pretty familiar with the compiler and interpreter steps.
And I also have experience in making scripting/interpreter languages.
And also after the experience in making the interpreter... , I started to make a generation code.(example : a input to another language with Lexer,Parser,AST,VM,Generate Code)
And I've been upset by problems and questions about `Compiler`.

Subject : Compiler Work!

Questions :

1-how can a compiler without another compiler and ASM , generate a final-executable file?

2-please show me a sample/code/github/tutorial , a compiler then generate executable file without ASM and only with create object file.

3-why many language not use from LLVM/IR or another tools?!

4-RustLang have better performance from GoLang Language in many tests, so why google create new Language?! (https://github.com/kostya/benchmarks) and What you think about this?!

5-The technique of generating an object file directly from the compiler does not have a name?

Please Answer , if only Understand one Question. :+1: (like)
Tanks you.

The Beez

Dec 16, 2017, 7:45:15 AM12/16/17
to 4tH-compiler
Wrong group, man. We're doing nothing with Rust or Go here.

Hans Bezemer