The 4tH compiler NEVER comes with adware

The Beez

Jun 1, 2015, 5:02:03 PM6/1/15
to 4th-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi 4tH-ers!

I stumbled into this story by accident: http://danluu.com/slashdot-sourceforge/  You all know I'm with Sourceforge after Google closed shop. It seemed the best option at the time. Just now, I stumbled into this story, where Sourceforge pumps adware WITHOUT opt-in.

Note that 4tH should NEVER come with adware. If you come across a 4tH installer from Sourceforge with adware, LET ME KNOW. I make my own installers and I don't allow anyone messing with it. If someone messes up, it's me - and I'll fix it.

If I get any hint that Sourceforge does something I didn't agree with, I'll take my business elsewhere. I did it once, I'll do it again.

Hans Bezemer