Hell freezes over

The Beez

May 9, 2015, 6:28:58 AM5/9/15
to 4th-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi 4tH-ers!

I don't know if I hurt someones religious believes with this title, but I didn't see any other way to express my amazement. FORTH.ORG has never been very friendly to 4tH. Even the completely ANS-Forth oriented "And so Forth" manual wasn't listed for years. Reason: 4tH was no Forth - not even close. Without a prompt, you're at best an abomination. See the heated discussions at the time at c.l.f. (not to mention "offline"). 20 (!) years passed by.

I open up this page this morning and what do I see. 4tH is listed. At the top. Duh?

http://www.forth.org/software.html

Hans Bezemer

Ron K. Jeffries

May 9, 2015, 6:34:25 AM5/9/15