Happy new year!

The Beez

Jan 1, 2017, 7:13:35 AM1/1/17
to 4tH-compiler
Happy new year 4tH-ers!

I've just added the first code to 4tH this year. I hope to add all OO design patterns listed here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_Patterns#Creational) to 4tH. I've already implemented all "creational" ones, including some tricky ones like Singleton and Prototype, but I got still a way to go. If you want, you can help me. ;-)

2017 is already an important year for 4tH, because it will be 20 years ago 4tH's first public release was made (v3.1c) after three years of constant development. Some people wonder what happened to v1.x and v2.x. Well, those had a different architecture (e.g. v1.x used 2 passes and had NO string variables, v2.x had only a 1K blob of memory where you could store stuff) and were still very much toys.

Anyway, I wish you all the best, a healthy and fruitful 2017!

Hans Bezemer