Google code shutting down

The Beez

Mar 13, 2015, 5:04:19 AM3/13/15
to 4th-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi 4tH-ers!

Google code is shutting down. A few years ago, it stopped file distribution and that was the point where I decided it was time to move somewhere else - Sourceforge. So note this won't have any effect on 4tH AT ALL. However, if you were still in the habit of plucking some ancient files from there or use any Wiki page, you won't be able to in the near future.

For me, this won't involve any activity at all since everything points to the right place already. Still, shame to see that another repository closes its doors after e.g. Freshmeat.

http://google-opensource.blogspot.nl/2015/03/farewell-to-google-code.html

Hans Bezemer

Guillermo Bonvehi

Jul 31, 2015, 5:20:39 AM7/31/15
to 4tH-compiler, the.bee...@gmail.com
Hi Hans,

Thanks for all your work on 4tH!

Regarding Freshmeat, I was a daily user of it, luckily there's a clone which seems to be replacing it very well, you might want to check it out: http://freshcode.club (I'd love to spot 4tH new releases there)

Cheers,
Guillermo

The Beez

Jul 31, 2015, 5:38:25 AM7/31/15
to 4tH-compiler, the.bee...@gmail.com, gbon...@gmail.com

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 11:20:39 AM UTC+2, Guillermo Bonvehi wrote:
Thanks for all your work on 4tH!

Regarding Freshmeat, I was a daily user of it, luckily there's a clone which seems to be replacing it very well, you might want to check it out: http://freshcode.club (I'd love to spot 4tH new releases there)

Concerning my work on 4tH: you're welcome. I added the latest release of 4tH to Freshcode: http://freshcode.club/projects/4th

Hans Bezemer