Bug fixed in uBasic

The Beez

Nov 19, 2015, 2:30:49 AM11/19/15
to 4tH-compiler
Hi 4tH-ers!

Since it's not core 4tH, I don't list fixing these bugs in the Changelog. It was in CONTINUE which I don't use too often. The thing doesn't crash, it just goes haywire, spitting out all kinds of unrelated error messages. But it is fixed.

The reason it could stay there so long was because I don't use it that often - not in uBasic, not in C and certainly not in 4tH. The error occurred when the limit was passed and a FOR stack frame popped. If that happens now, a jump to the corresponding NEXT is made - as it should.

Hans Bezemer