ANN: 4tH version 3.62.5 has just been released!

The Beez

Jun 5, 2017, 10:03:05 AM6/5/17
to 4tH-compiler
Hi 4tH-ers!

Well, it was one of the more frustrating releases I've made so far, but here it is.
You can download it at http://thebeez.home.xs4all.nl/4tH/download.html

Changes:
* Several LINT fixes have been applied to the source code.
* Introsort was added to the sort algorithms.
* Several new randomizers were added.
* Indexes can now be bound to their database files.
* The new ”Extract, transform and load” library parses .CSV files
  automatically.
* The padding.4th library was partly redesigned.
* Singleton objects are supported.
* The library files now support binary trees, printf() like
  output, INI file management and full blown associative arrays.

Features:
* Comes with an extensive library, featuring hundreds
  of words covering ANS-Forth compatibility, user defined stacks,
  lists, XLS, LaTeX, RTF and HTML files, floating point,
  databases, etc. etc.
* Almost 95% of the CORE wordset is supported.
* Comes with a nice, almost 600 page manual.
* Over 250 examples and 450 libraries.
* Native packages for MS-DOS, MS-Windows, Android, Coherent, Linux,
  including the Ben Nanonote and the Raspberry Pi.

If you excuse me, I can now put up my feet and commence working on v3.63.0!

Hans Bezemer