How do you get satellite Imagery from google sketchup 8?

Brad Blaser

Sep 1, 2010, 4:25:07 PM9/1/10
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
How do you get satellite Imagery from google sketchup 8?

Rafael S.

Sep 1, 2010, 4:30:22 PM9/1/10
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
"Google" toolbar, first icon. It does not depend on Google Earth any longer.

Brad Blaser

Sep 1, 2010, 7:54:30 PM9/1/10
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
? where is that at?

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Rafael S. <rafael...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Google" toolbar, first icon. It does not depend on Google Earth any longer.

To participate in this discussion or adjust your membership options, visit http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/forum

Fahad Fadhil

Sep 1, 2010, 8:16:56 PM9/1/10
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
it is easy my friend, on the tool bar there is the icon of a paper kind of and a yellow arrow pointing down, click there and the it will ask you to enter an address, put the address and it will get you the sky imagery. it will be in colors not White and Black.  Fahad

Brad Blaser

Sep 1, 2010, 8:20:01 PM9/1/10
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
oh. thanks.