Google Guide Craig >> I Can't Find My Model in 3DWH even though it's still in GE ?? Please Help

SnowTiger

Mar 4, 2014, 9:17:44 PM3/4/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Craig (and/or other available Google Guides).

Today is the first time I have seen the new 3DWH and My Model Collections etc in the new layout.
While it appears to show ALL of my models on a single page (at least those that are within a Collection), the list does NOT show my model of "Ferrari World - Abu Dhabi".

I looked in Google Earth to find my model is still visible in GE, BUT when I clicked on it to view it in my collection/3DWH list, it does not show up.
In fact, I get a strange message that says,

Error

An error occurred loading the model. OBJECT_DOES_NOT_EXIST: Entity with id '43ffbaf20bae59e013f35d47a987b4de' does not exist

For your reference, I have attached a GE Placemark File/Link.
What's up with that ?   AND How do I/We Correct that ?
Can that be corrected ?

Thanks in Advance.
Ferrari World - Abu Dhabi GE Placemark.kmz

Google Craig

Mar 6, 2014, 12:02:34 PM3/6/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris, as Trimble has now transitioned to full control of the 3D Warehouse, Google is no longer able to make changes.

I would suggest posting this question on Trimble SketchUp's forum HERE. I know that there are folks actively monitoring for 3D WH issues, on their 3D WH forum.

I hope they figure it out for you, that's a great model.

Cheers,

    - Craig

Google Craig

Mar 6, 2014, 1:30:54 PM3/6/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hey Chris, I pulled some favors and have some folks looking into it. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

    - Craig

Google Craig

Mar 6, 2014, 1:47:26 PM3/6/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I think we found the problem, Chris, but have a question to clarify.

Are you signing into the 3D Warehouse? That Ferrari World model is marked "private" internally, so you won't be able to find it unless you're logged in.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

    - Craig

Google Craig

Mar 28, 2014, 6:35:23 PM3/28/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris, I haven't heard back from you but it looks like you'll be able to see your model in the new 3DWH if you log in with your user profile, and then look at your Private models. Once you're able to see it, you can set it to be public, and then you'll be able to see it without logging in.

Please let me know how that works.

     - Craig