3D warehouse searching with map

Kialen

Mar 13, 2014, 12:02:10 AM3/13/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Previously, after finding a model in 3Dwarehouse. There was a map tab to see where the model was located. This tab included dots (in gray and blue) to see all models within the area. Where can I access this feature with the new 3d warehouse?

Google Craig

Mar 13, 2014, 3:15:06 PM3/13/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kialen, here is a link to Trimble's SketchUp FORUM. They have a forum specifically dedicated to answering questions about their new 3D Warehouse.

Cheers,

    - Craig

Kialen

Mar 24, 2014, 2:32:54 AM3/24/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Craig,

I'll see if i can find some answers there

Best,

-Kialen

Google Craig

Mar 24, 2014, 11:18:59 AM3/24/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kialen, the map feature is on the model's page, just to the right. See screenshot below:

- - -