Status - Awaiting duplicate review?

Billy Sastard

Feb 15, 2014, 6:54:50 AM2/15/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Craig, great news that the push went ahead and thank you for keeping us informed! But I have a problem; my model still shows 'Status - Awaiting duplicate review'. It has been accepted and showed 'Coming soon' in the past then jumped back and forth between duplicate review and accepted. From what I remember, you put it back to Coming soon after I posted here. Is there anything that can be done now?
Thanks, Billy.

Google Craig

Feb 18, 2014, 4:42:12 PM2/18/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Billy...my reply from this morning seems to have gone into the ether.

Ugh..frustrating situation. I did my best to push this model through and get it accepted but after my involvement, it does look like it was sent into an other duplicate review. There must have been more than one potential model in that location, and I couldn't catch all of them.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to reverse the situation, so as frustrating as it is, I don't think there's anything I can do..

Billy Sastard

Mar 21, 2014, 7:42:18 AM3/21/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Ah, that is a shame. Thank you anyway for your assistance, on this and all previous occasions.