Login issues when trying to upload a sketchup model

ramseycl

Sep 24, 2014, 8:57:34 AM9/24/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I recently changed my password to my Google account. When I try to share a Sketchup model through the Login screen, I get this message Sign-in error. Verify username and password. Can anyone suggest a solution to resolve this?

Aerilius

Sep 26, 2014, 8:27:16 AM9/26/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
this group is not active anymore since SketchUp has been sold from Google to Trimble.

If I understand right, you changed the password of your Google account, and then tried to login (with the intention to share a model after being logged in)?
On what site did you login and by which way?

  1. If you were in a browser on sketchup.com or 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com and clicked "Sign In" (which uses your Google ID), please check that you can sign in at accounts.google.com.
    If you can login at Google, but not on a SketchUp site, go to the SketchUp help forum (category 3D Warehouse). Otherwise try a Google Account recovery or go to the Google help forum.
  2. If you were in the SketchUp application using the embedded 3D Warehouse dialog (or any other dialog with sign in to your account), go to the SketchUp help forum and describe step by step what you did and what happened.