3dbuildup

Oct 15, 2013, 6:11:36 PM10/15/13
.---------.                  .-.  .---.               _    .-.             .-.       .-   ..-.
`--  ;   : :  : .; :      :_;: :     : :  : :: :
 .' '  .-' :  :   .'.-..-..-.: :   .-' :  : :: :.---.
 _`,`.' .; :  : .; :: :; :: :: :_ ' .; :  : :; :: .; `
`.__.'`.__.'  :___.'`.__.':_;`.__;`.__.'  `.__.': ._.'
                                                : :
                                                :_;
                                                 Contest!!!!!!
3DBUILDUP PRINTERS CONTEST

This discussion was open to give you a chance to ask what you would like to do by the 3D PRINTER of your dreams ...
Well... we are here to accomplish...

At the date of presentation of the 3D BUILD UP products, the first in chronological order to have expressed a desire realized as a function of our product, will receive a Original 3DBUILDUP T-shirt .....

Come on.... DREAMING DREAMING DREAMING......  The gifts are many, because this printer has really MANY FUNCTIONS....

************ When compiled a list of dreams or many lists, only the first in reading order will be considered *************

ericthe...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2013, 3:32:16 PM10/15/13
to 3dbu...@googlegroups.com
Be able to print with cheap weedeater line :-).

steph...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2013, 4:10:55 PM10/15/13
to 3dbu...@googlegroups.com
I would like the printer to be able to print in different colours without pausing and changing filament.

I would really like to be able to inlay conductive material into the build ie laying the wire inside the plastic walls.

As a school we will be wanting to print in clay, chocolate and I think the innovation needs to be in the medium that you print...

my two cents worth

Stephen

enr...@yahoo.it

Oct 15, 2013, 5:17:52 PM10/15/13
to 3dbu...@googlegroups.com
Be able to change head-tools quickly (hotend, laser, mill...)
Be able to resume failed printer
Be able to make own filament
Message has been deleted

lone_mon...@yahoo.com

Oct 16, 2013, 1:06:51 PM10/16/13
to 3dbu...@googlegroups.com

12:05 PM (1 hour ago)
minimum build envelope of 300mm x 300mm x 300mm, 3 extruder set up, maybe 2 direct drive extruders and the 3rd as a Bowen setup to reduce extruder carriage mass and size, all metal hot ends, enclosed build chamber, Rasberry Pi controller with 7" touchscreen, slice and print from machine. 1mm pitch threaded rod for Z axis with ZERO wobble

hrea...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2013, 1:47:18 PM10/16/13
to 3dbu...@googlegroups.com
minimum 11"x11" build volume in a delta platform...
Triple hot ends (quads seems excessive)
Auto leveling
Portability
Wireless

gotovi....@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2013, 2:09:06 AM10/17/13
to 3dbu...@googlegroups.com
To be reliable.
To be really reliable.
To be super reliable.

bron...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2013, 3:37:40 AM10/18/13
to 3dbu...@googlegroups.com
would be nice if it could print from raw pellets or ground up material
Reliable is a good one
fast
cheep sub $200

norber...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2013, 4:45:49 AM10/18/13
to 3dbu...@googlegroups.com
No need for support material. Like SLS...

na...@reach3dprinters.com

Feb 18, 2016, 7:45:33 AM2/18/16
to 3d Build Up Printers
$259 Reach 3D Printer, laser cutter, engraver, plotter, light milling machine

Hi,

My Name is Nate Rogers. I designed a 3d printer that is Really cool!!! :)
www.Reach3dPrinters.com

This weekend, I plan to launch my Kickstarter for KITS starting at $199 to $259. Assembly only requires basic tools (Allen Wrenches, Pliers, Screwdrivers) NO Soldering or Drilling.
My Kickstarter Draft:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2121749597/1101209748?token=24bffbcb

The cool part is that My printer not only Prints, but Laser Cuts, Engraves, Plots, Mills wood, and Etches metal. I will offer guides to implement these tool changes, where to purchase the $40 laser module and $23 milling tool, and how to use the needed, FREE, opensource software. I also offer models of the clamps to print, needed to attach the different tools.

After the campaign, I plan to release all of the 3D Part files on Thingiverse to make the printer accessible to everyone for Free!
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:998505

Thank you for your time,
Nate Rogers