Group buy from https://filaments.ca/?

Orion

Jan 3, 2018, 6:02:40 PM1/3/18
to 3D604
There is free shipping on orders over $125. I don't need quite that much filament and I'm wondering if there is any interest in a group buy. I'm in for $75 worth.

If you are interested, let me know what you want and I'll put an order in. I'm in Vancouver. My office is near the Joyce Skytrain and I live in South Vancouver. My wife works near Cambie and 7th. We can arrange pick up from any of those locations.

Thanks!

John Grindon

Jan 9, 2018, 11:12:11 AM1/9/18
to 3D604
Not to burst your bubble, but you can order from Amazon.ca and have it shiped FREE or close to it. Then it gets delivered right to your door. Just a thought, I have done it a few times and it's here in two days !

Orion Irvine

Jan 9, 2018, 11:15:21 AM1/9/18
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I want to try eSun and a couple other brands Amazon doesn’t sell.

Much to the chagrin of my wife, I discovered filament on Amazon already.

Jeremiah Timmins

Jan 9, 2018, 4:57:48 PM1/9/18
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I was frustrated with the limited and over priced stock at Lee's - the only place I could find filament in the area.
Then I discovered Amazons selection.  $500 on filament with free shipping, at $20 a roll made for a nice inventory.  Mostly AMZ3D, and it's really great filament.