Great Project

John Grindon

May 14, 2018, 12:30:23 PM5/14/18
to 3D604
I found it on Thigiverse. There is a total of 56 printed parts.This was a really fun project to print. With only minor adjustments to be made for the perfect slide. I went the extra mile by mounting it all on a base made from ABS and inclosing all the wires in sleeves. The RaspBerry Pi LCD screen works great ! In fact it's the only one that will work. That would have been a nice fact to have knowin at the time, but it all turned out ok in the end. I even inclosed the Polulu board and mounted it beside the servo on the bottom. The camera is the latest one they recomended and it works well. I also engraved a little logo on the top just for fun.
Check out more pictures on thingiverse  It was aprinted with a "Evolution 3d printer"
Check it out at evolution3dprinter.com

front.jpg

Edward Simpson

May 14, 2018, 12:57:38 PM5/14/18
to 3D604
You might get more sales if you actually updated the website once in awhile :)

Message has been deleted