3mm assorted filament

Scott

Sep 29, 2016, 6:57:29 PM9/29/16
to 3D604

Hello,

I'm upgrading my printer to a Ditto (thanks Tinkerine) and I have and excess of 3mm filament. It's all top grade and I have some completely sealed available.

Let me know if you are interested as I'm moving to 1.75 with the new Ditto printer.

-1kg black 3mm sealed
-.5kg black 3mm used
-1kg white 3mm sealed
-plastic tub of about 8 different colours and translucent 3mm plastics with a few abs spools

Scott

Sep 29, 2016, 7:41:51 PM9/29/16
to 3D604
I was thinking $20 bucks for the brand new pla and maybe a deal on the assorted batch. I'll try and post a picture later.

-s

Scott

Sep 29, 2016, 7:55:11 PM9/29/16
to 3D604
So 40 bucks takes it ALL!!!!! FLASH SALE

Scott

Sep 30, 2016, 12:58:48 AM9/30/16
to 3D604
Update looks like I was wrong I have....

1kg white 3mm pla sealed x 2
.5kg black 3mm pla x 1
Random assortment 3mm colour pack x8?

Get it all for $40 bucks before it gets tossed in a plastic tote.

Send me an email if you are interested.

Scott

Scott

Nov 2, 2016, 11:25:11 AM11/2/16