Mission Library 3D Printing Demo - Sat Feb 21st

John Biehler

Feb 14, 2015, 8:29:48 PM2/14/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
A per my previous message a few months ago, we're getting close to the Mission library demo day, Saturday February 21st.

We'll arrive there at 1pm and be ready to print and answer questions from the public from 2-4pm.

A few people said they were willing and able to demo their machines so please reply to this post if you can make the event on the 21st.

Please bring your printer(s), sample prints, filament and any power requirements (extension cords, etc) as we never know what we'll have when we arrive. We'll have tables for everything.

Here's the library location and more info about the library: http://www.fvrl.bc.ca/locations/mission_library.php

33247 Second Avenue
Mission, BC V2V 1J9

As before, there will be an honorarium for those that attend ($200 divided by the number that attend) to cover printing/travel costs.

Huge thanks to Ian who re-invested his honorarium from our last demo to help pay for some basic 3D604 stuff like business cards and web hosting.

Rob Hall

Feb 17, 2015, 11:52:20 PM2/17/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

Of course I will be there I am just up the hill if we need cords etc etc I am close by john let me know if we need anything

John Biehler

Feb 18, 2015, 1:35:34 AM2/18/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

Graeme Bennett

Feb 18, 2015, 11:54:59 PM2/18/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I can make it. With any luck, I will even have my printer working properly this time, too. :-)

33247 Second Avenue
Mission, BC V2V 1J9

See you there!

John Biehler

Feb 18, 2015, 11:57:15 PM2/18/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Awesome Graeme!

Graeme Bennett

Feb 21, 2015, 12:11:01 AM2/21/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I have come down with a fairly nasty cold and unless I am over it by tomorrow, there is a strong likelihood I won't be able to attend the demo in Mission after all. (I even made some "I [heart] 3D Printing" buttons to give away at the event.) Sorry to miss this, but best of luck!

--- Graeme

John Biehler

Feb 21, 2015, 12:46:44 AM2/21/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear that, Graeme. Get well soon!

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM, Graeme Bennett <graemea...@gmail.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, I have come down with a fairly nasty cold and unless I am over it by tomorrow, there is a strong likelihood I won't be able to attend the demo in Mission after all. (I even made some "I [heart] 3D Printing" buttons to give away at the event.) Sorry to miss this, but best of luck!

--- Graeme

Graeme Bennett

Feb 21, 2015, 1:28:32 AM2/21/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com