Tinkerine Amazon promotion (until Feb.28)

Eugene Suyu

Feb 8, 2017, 2:07:37 PM2/8/17
to 3D604
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share this on behalf of Tinkerine. We are on Amazon.ca! Starting with clear filament. I wanted to share the purchase for anyone interested. All information on the promotion event are in the page linked below.

*Due to the fulfillment on the amazon platform, we are unable to offer pickup options.

MD

Feb 8, 2017, 5:19:48 PM2/8/17
to 3D604
While 80% off is a great deal, the $25 shipping fee (shipping to Vancouver) pretty much cancels out the promotional discount :(

Nick Wimpney

Feb 8, 2017, 11:07:08 PM2/8/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure,  but it looks like only $5 per additional item,  so it should still be a pretty good deal if you want several spools.

-Nick

Nick Wimpney

Feb 8, 2017, 11:57:10 PM2/8/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Never mind.  Looks like it only applies the discount to the first one.

Eugene Suyu

Feb 9, 2017, 1:20:10 PM2/9/17
to 3D604
The amazon system is setup in a way where we do not have the ability to select "pickup" which I understand is what most locals would want.

Let me see what can be done internally here. I'll keep you guys posted.