MakerSpace.com

John Biehler

Apr 29, 2015, 7:16:51 PM4/29/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I've got a few invites to Makerfaire's new community forum for makers, MakerSpace.com that is currently in closed beta.

Reply directly to me (not the group) with the email address you want it to go to and I'll invite you in. First come first served. I'll post when I'm out of invites.

John Biehler

May 1, 2015, 1:03:22 PM5/1/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I'm all out of invites for now....a few folks here got some so they should have some more.