Where to buy lubricant for threaded rods / linear bearings?

Daniel Friesen

Jun 4, 2015, 5:17:48 AM6/4/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Where does everyone get the lubricant they use for their printers?

The recommendation seems to be to use a high-viscosity PTFE-fitted oil
like one of super lube's.

Ashley Webster

Jun 10, 2015, 3:59:01 PM6/10/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I just use standard 3in1 or whatever I can find at my local hardware store that isn't WD40. I don't think it matters that much. I like a thick lithium grease for the extruder gears and the threaded rods, stays on longer.

Mr. Ashley Webster
3DPrintVancouver.com