Design Night

Eugene Suyu

Mar 10, 2015, 7:02:54 PM3/10/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,

Tinkerine is hosting another design night! This time, in Surrey at the new city hall.

The theme is simple, we get together and try and design something, the room fits somewhere in the realm of 50+ people. There will be DittoPro printers available for people to use that Tinkerine will bring but we encourage others to bring their creations out with them (printers or prints).

There might be some keynotes happening this time. For those that showed up the last few times, it is very similar to the hovercraft as well as the floating device challenge of last time. This is going to be an event that crosses over design, engineering, creative thinking, and 3D Printing.
Industry individuals will attend this, however it is still very much meant to be a fun night for all that come.

Location: Surrey City Hall Room 1E
Date: March 24, 2015
Time: 5:30PM-8:30PM