Builders of 3d printers

Bryan Dott

Mar 2, 2015, 12:18:24 PM3/2/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Is their anyone in the vancouver area that custome builds 3dprinters. I seem to remember someone in Coquitlam that dose it.
I'm looking to start building a larger duel head printer. If anyone knows it would be a big help thanks

theglasairpilot

Mar 25, 2015, 4:20:33 PM3/25/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bryan

You probably were thinking of me. I am located in Pitt Meadows and I am building the "Evolution " Printer. Give me a call if you want more information.

Regards: John Grindon
3d Evolution printer Inc.

Loial Otter

Mar 25, 2015, 8:06:58 PM3/25/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Or possibly me. I'm in Surrey... but I've been stalled for a bit on that due to financial constraints.

I've been working on large-scale 3d printers.

Regards,
     Loial