Next Meetup: May 25th 7pm @ Tinkerine - Printer Fixup Night

John Biehler

May 13, 2016, 12:25:42 PM5/13/16
to 3D604
This meetup will be our usual networking meetup but also an opportunity for people to bring their printers to the event and get any issues sorted by the printing experts that attend. So if you're having an issue, broken printer, need help calibrating, etc., bring it to this meetup! We'll have lots of space and tools to solve just about any problem.

More info and RSVP on the Meetup page. Reply here if you have a specific issue you'll be bringing to the meetup and we can start troubleshooting it on the forum.

Ian Smith

May 13, 2016, 5:21:33 PM5/13/16
to 3D604
I'll bring my boots industries Delta v2.5. (With belt upgrade)

I'm having trouble getting it to home consistently, so the bed leveling doesn't work well. I haven't worked on it for a while so I'll take another look before the meeting. I think one of the optical ends stops may be malfunctioning, but I have replacement s that are not installed yet.