Maker Social for VMMF this weekend (May 2)

John Biehler

Apr 27, 2015, 10:14:32 PM4/27/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
For those that are participating in the 3D604 booth at MakerFaire this June, Maker Faire is holding a Social this Saturday:

MAKER SOCIAL:
This year's Maker Social is happening at 6:00 on Saturday, May 2nd, at the new MakerLabs location (780 East Cordova).

Are you a new Maker nervous about the show? Want to know how to set up an awesome and engaging booth? Having trouble with the final stages of your project? This is your chance to ask show organizers your questions, and talk to veteran Makers about their experiences at past VMMFs. If you are one of those veteran Makers, come out and catch up with old friends (and make some new ones!), find out what's new this year, and get a sneak-peek at the almost-finished floor plan. There will also be complimentary snacks and a cash bar, plus a chance to win free drinks!

Let me know asap if you're interested in coming and I'll add you to the list!

Kimball Andersen

Apr 28, 2015, 5:06:00 PM4/28/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Count me in.

Ian Smith

Apr 28, 2015, 5:07:18 PM4/28/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Do we need to register for the social? You can sign me up for a half day at the 3d604 both if you need help.

Ian Smith

Apr 28, 2015, 5:07:19 PM4/28/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

John Biehler

Apr 28, 2015, 6:07:04 PM4/28/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Added you Kimball.

Ian - it's not so much that we need help, we just need people to bring their stuff for the duration of the Faire. Unfortunately, half days are a pain since we have save part of a table for those that can't be there the whole time and then are left with empty space afterwards. The organizers have already been more than generous with extra tables and room for our booth...I'd rather have it full for the whole weekend.

You're welcome to come to the social this Saturday - turns out there isn't a list per se, I just had to give them a number of folks coming from 3D604. I can update it if more want to come.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Ian Smith <iansm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Do we need to register for the social?  You can sign me up for a half day at the 3d604 both if you need help.

Ian Smith

Apr 28, 2015, 6:09:15 PM4/28/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com, John Biehler
I can probably do a full day.