Part to Print - $20 for you!

Andrew Lepper

Aug 17, 2017, 6:48:54 PM8/17/17
to 3D604
Hello Printers,

I am posting for a friend in need of this pre-designed, Creative Commons available, no overhang, flat bottom, PLA or ABS part to be created in the next two weeks.  He is happy to pay $20 for 1 of this part if dropped off to his house in North Vancouver or business in East end of Richmond.  Part to be printed mostly solid (80% - 100% infill) and at or under 0.25mm layer thickness.  Black is preferred, but any colour accepted.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1185548

Part is approx 40mm in diameter and 46mm tall, please check the scale of the STL.

Please send me an email if you are interested and available to print the part in the next two weeks.

Andrew Lepper

andrew...@gmail.com

Nick Wimpney

Aug 17, 2017, 11:10:43 PM8/17/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
has anyone replied to this yet.  I've got some black pla in my machine and I can print it shortly while I am working on a part I need for my bike.

Andrew Lepper

Aug 18, 2017, 12:57:28 PM8/18/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nick for helping me out and getting this part made.  This offer is now closed.

Andrew Lepper, P.Eng.

Glitch 3D CAD Design & 3D Printing Service

Glitch3...@gmail.com

www.Glitch3DModels.com