solidoodle?

Tiago Santos

Mar 31, 2014, 7:49:22 PM3/31/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Eh, all my questions about building gigantic printers will be funny in context of my next question ;) has anyone had any experience with a solidoodle 3, positive or (especially..) negative?

Might drive down to Bellingham to pick one up later today.. But I've read pretty mixed reviews about them. I think it would be a temporary machine, probably mostly to help print parts for a bigger and slightly better built printer, but I'd still be interested in hearing anyone's thoughts and first hand experience with one of these.

Cheers!
Tiago

Lance Burrows

Apr 1, 2014, 3:35:21 PM4/1/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

I have a Solidoodle 2 which I am quite happy with for the price.  I found the company to be painful to deal with but am quite happy with the product.  There is an incredible user community at soliforum.com.  I would do some reading there if you are thinking about buying one.

Cheers!