Anyone interested in demoing 3D printing in New Westminster?

John Biehler

May 17, 2016, 10:14:41 PM5/17/16
to 3D604
I've been asked if anyone is interested in demoing their 3d printer at a reoccurring event in New Westminster as part of their River Market program.

Next event is June 5th (Sunday). More info about the event can be found here: http://rivermarket.ca/programs/youngmakers

If you're interested, reply here and I'll have the program administrator contact you directly. There is a small honorarium for those that come out to cover costs/materials.

Sounds like this will be a similar event to what we have done at the libraries and go on every first Sunday of the month until September...should be fun!

Rob Hall

May 17, 2016, 10:34:00 PM5/17/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

Let me check the schedule but I could pack up my 2

Message has been deleted

Rob Hall

May 28, 2016, 3:50:13 AM5/28/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

John I can't do the 5th let me know about future dates

Also if you want a display piece you can borrow one of my 2 printers

On May 28, 2016 12:46 AM, "Graeme Bennett" <graemea...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 7:14:41 PM UTC-7, John Biehler wrote: [...]

Next event is June 5th (Sunday). [...]

I am interested in participating. Please contact me at 604-442-3512 or via email with details. See you there!

John Biehler

May 28, 2016, 8:28:25 PM5/28/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Graeme, I've passed your info onto the organizer who'll be in touch!