Material Matters 3D Printing Forum: September 22nd

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

John Biehler

未讀,
2016年9月7日 下午6:16:232016/9/7
收件者:3D604
Emily Carr University is hosting another Material Matters 3D Printing forum later this month. I'll be speaking about some of my current projects along with a bunch of others sharing theirs.

I'll be putting this out through the 3D604 Meetup group as well.

3D Printing Forum: Material, Technology and Practice

Join us for our first meetup after the summer! We have a great group of speakers lined up for you, with experience in everything from injection moulding to 3D printing of landscape models. Location is the same as usual: The MoCap Studio at Emily Carr University.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息