Intro To Pinshape / User Testing Opportunity

Nick Schwinghamer

Apr 6, 2015, 5:15:28 PM4/6/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I'm Nick and I'm one of the co-founders of Pinshape, a 3D printing community marketplace. We've been in downtown Vancouver for a couple months now after moving here from our homebase In Edmonton back in December. We're a small, distributed team (4 in Vancouver, 1 in San Francisco, 1 in Poland, 1 in Belarus), but we're working hard to create a next-generation marketplace and community for people to find great 3D printable designs, and get successful results when they print them off. You'll probably run into us at 3D printing events in the city, but you're also always welcome to drop by our office at 128 West Hastings St and talk to us about 3D printing.

If you're looking to get more involved in the 3D printing world, we've got a great opportunity for you to help shape the future of 3D printing right now! We'd love to give you a voice in the on-going development of our community, because we want to give you the best possible experience when you're looking for awesome files to print.

To make this happen, we're looking for enthusiastic and passionate 3D printer owners to come into our downtown Vancouver office (128 West Hastings St) for some user testing and feedback sessions. Basically, you'd get the opportunity to meet our team, tell us what features you love/hate/want to see from your ideal 3D printing community and test out our site to see where we can improve to make it fun and useful for the maker community to use.

We're looking for people of all experience levels to provide their input, so don't be shy! If you love 3D printing and have a printer, we want to talk to you. :)

If you're interested, feel free to get in touch with me at ni...@pinshape.com. I can't wait to hear from you!

Dan Steele

Apr 7, 2015, 4:44:36 PM4/7/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

John introduced me to Pinshape awhile back, and I have to say thus far I'm somewhat impressed.  The only difficulty I've had is that the reset password thing doesn't work for me.  I like the "one click" suck down everything from your thingiverse account feature..

Dan.