Langley Library Demo: Saturday March 14

John Biehler

Mar 6, 2015, 4:37:56 PM3/6/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
A per my previous message a few months ago, we're getting close to the Langley library demo day, Saturday March 14.

We'll arrive there at 1pm and be ready to print and answer questions from the public from 2-4pm.

A few people said they were willing and able to demo their machines so please reply to this post if you can make the event on the 14th.

Please bring your printer(s), sample prints, filament and any power requirements (extension cords, etc) as we never know what we'll have when we arrive. We'll have tables for everything.

Here's the library location and more info about the library: http://www.fvrl.bc.ca/locations/langley_library.php

20399 Douglas Crescent
Langley, BC V3A 4B3
Phone (604) 514-2850

As before, there will be an honorarium for those members that bring a printer out ($200 divided by the number that attend) to cover printing/travel costs.

Graeme Bennett

Mar 8, 2015, 10:53:28 PM3/8/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

I will be there with buttons to give away, a printer, and my newest 3D printed T-Rex.

Rob Hall

Mar 8, 2015, 11:40:00 PM3/8/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

I will be there

Kimball Andersen

Mar 9, 2015, 5:09:20 AM3/9/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I will try to make it.

Ian Smith

Mar 9, 2015, 5:18:29 PM3/9/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I will try to get out there. 50/50 right now.

John Biehler

Mar 10, 2015, 7:19:07 PM3/10/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone...this is shaping up to be very well attended!

See you Saturday!

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Ian Smith <iansm...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will try to get out there.  50/50 right now.

Rob Hall

Mar 10, 2015, 8:10:25 PM3/10/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

I won't be making it after all stuff came up and I won't be able to fit that in

Ian Smith

Mar 14, 2015, 2:44:25 PM3/14/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry John.
I will not be able to make it out there either.

Kimball Andersen

Mar 14, 2015, 3:44:36 PM3/14/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I am running late, but will be there

John Biehler

Mar 14, 2015, 3:56:34 PM3/14/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Just arrived at he Library. Construction makes parking fun so park at the No Frills directly across from the library entrance. Unfortunately it's the closest to get for unloading but it's free parking with no time limit.