vancouver PLA ABS source

Jeremiah Timmins

Jan 12, 2016, 3:32:36 PM1/12/16
to 3D604
Is there any place in this big city that has a good selection of abs and pla 1.75, where I can walk in, buy it and walk out? This mail order business is bananas.

Ashley Webster

Jan 12, 2016, 3:41:52 PM1/12/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Lee's Electronics, RP Electronics, Tinkerine head office.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Jeremiah Timmins <jgti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any place in this big city that has a good selection of abs and pla 1.75, where I can walk in, buy it and walk out?  This mail order business is bananas.

Mr. Ashley Webster
3DPrintVancouver.com

Ian Smith

Jan 12, 2016, 4:21:16 PM1/12/16
to 3D604
NCIX is now carrying a makerbot and is supposed to also have filament. Check the roll size before you compare prices.

Julian Rendell

Jan 12, 2016, 9:32:17 PM1/12/16
to Ian Smith, 3d...@googlegroups.com

I’ve asked the NCIX in Lansdowne, Richmond, off and on for most of 2015. They never had anything in stock; all special order.

This was always while talking to a staff member around the makerbot on their front counter.

Ian Smith

Jan 12, 2016, 9:34:31 PM1/12/16
to Julian Rendell, 3d...@googlegroups.com
OK when I noticed the makeshift they told me that they would be stocking it. Usually I but mine at Lees on Fraser. It's easy and the Mg seems to work well. RP is my backup.

On January 12, 2016 6:31:45 PM PST, Julian Rendell <juliang...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’ve asked the NCIX in Lansdowne, Richmond, off and on for most of 2015. They never had anything in stock; all special order.

This was always while talking to a staff member around the makerbot on their front counter.

j timmins

Jan 13, 2016, 7:53:54 PM1/13/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

The best place out if the three (ncix, rp, lee's) is lee's on Fraser.  I found some of what I needed and some of what i wanted.
Thanks for your input

On 2016-01-12 12:32 PM, "Jeremiah Timmins" <jgti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any place in this big city that has a good selection of abs and pla 1.75, where I can walk in, buy it and walk out?  This mail order business is bananas.

Rob Hall

Jan 14, 2016, 9:53:34 AM1/14/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

Smi in Langley also stocks mg filament but they are not very good at keeping stock