This Thursday, June 30th- Next 3D Maker Meetup at Richmond Public Library

Julian Rendell

Jun 27, 2016, 3:36:37 AM6/27/16
to 3D604

Starts at 7pm, Launchpad, Brighouse branch of the Richmond Public Library.

No speaker this month; instead a great chance to chat, share ideas, brainstorm problems and generally enjoy the community!

Hope to see you there!

Julian

John Biehler

Jun 27, 2016, 12:08:19 PM6/27/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I just put this on the 3D604 meetup as well so that might bring a few more people out to Richmond.

I'll try to make it but it's looking 50/50 at this point.

Edward Simpson

Jun 27, 2016, 1:07:38 PM6/27/16
to 3D604
I'll definitely be there, might bring the Micro Kossel with me.
Edward :)