Technology Fair at West Vancouver Library April 29-30

John Biehler

Mar 29, 2016, 3:57:53 PM3/29/16
to 3D604
I'm going to be out of town but wondered if anyone is interested in organizing/attending a 3d printing demo at the West Vancouver Library during their ImagineIT technology fair?

Fair Times:

·         Friday, April 29, 4 – 8 (room will be available for set-up/take down before and after)

·         Saturday, April 30, 10 – 4

There will be an honorarium for those that can bring a machine out for the demos...ideally for both days.

Reply here (or to me directly) asap if interested so I can connect you with the Library for further details.

Max Hynes

Mar 29, 2016, 9:11:02 PM3/29/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I would love to help out!

Max Hynes

Mar 29, 2016, 9:11:40 PM3/29/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I live in west Vancouver anyways, so no problem there.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 12:57 PM, John Biehler <jo...@johnbiehler.com> wrote:

John Biehler

Mar 31, 2016, 1:05:52 PM3/31/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Max! I'll give your info to the library and they'll be in touch.

Max Hynes

Mar 31, 2016, 1:57:13 PM3/31/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Alright John, Will anyone else be coming or would it be just me? I am guessing a few members of the group will be joining.

John Biehler

Mar 31, 2016, 2:00:33 PM3/31/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Max, so far you're the only one that's put your hand up. Sarah from the library will be in touch soon.

Max Hynes

Mar 31, 2016, 3:57:48 PM3/31/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hey John, Thanks, she just sent me an email. I'm not 100% sure I can be there but I will try. Also, How should we go forward with the honorarium? I would not be able to run the booth myself as I have a limited amount of supplies and only one printer.

John Biehler

Mar 31, 2016, 4:13:20 PM3/31/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I think you'll need to commit to doing it first. It can't be a last minute thing. It's okay if you can't make it. Just let her know asap.

If you can make it, you get the honorarium. You just need to bring your printer and some sample prints and talk about it like at Maker Faire.

Kimball Andersen

Mar 31, 2016, 10:16:07 PM3/31/16
to 3D604
Let me check with Cyri to be sure, but it is very likely I can make it.

Max Hynes

Apr 5, 2016, 3:21:02 PM4/5/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kimball, I may not be able to make it to the library this time, Would you mind if I forwarded your email to the organizers of the event?

Graeme Bennett

Apr 5, 2016, 4:30:48 PM4/5/16
to 3D604
I can help both days. And I can bring a few printers. Can you fwd me the contact info as well, please?

John Biehler

Apr 5, 2016, 5:37:25 PM4/5/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Graeme. I'll forward the details to you. I've already forwarded them to Kimball as well but he wasn't 100% sure he could make it.

John

Max Hynes

Apr 5, 2016, 7:08:13 PM4/5/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Alright Graeme, I will forward you her info.

Kimball Andersen

Apr 7, 2016, 12:38:52 PM4/7/16
to 3D604
Go for it. I should be able to make it.