PeachyPrinter

Max Hynes

Apr 24, 2015, 3:09:17 PM4/24/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, Im back with another cool discovery.
Anyone thinking on building this thing? http://www.peachyprinter.com

The peachy printer is a SLA type printer that uses uv curable resins and is at a Astonishing price of 100$!
It obviously requires assembly but, At the end, you can print cool things and you also don't need supports.

Im planning on building this thing, and if it comes in time, i will showcase at the Makerfaire.

Happy Printing!
Max

John Biehler

Apr 24, 2015, 4:32:31 PM4/24/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I backed the Peachy on Kickstarter. They are months away from shipping to the Kickstarter folks. I'm surprisingly still optimistic I'll get it this year but it was a $100 bet almost two years ago now.

broncosis

Apr 25, 2015, 2:25:43 AM4/25/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
oddly enough I was just thing about this the other day
wondering if it ever happened