Re: Digest for 3d604@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John Frangella

Apr 11, 2017, 5:42:20 PM4/11/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Can artist can be partnered with a fabrication centre?

The artist designs it and collaborates with a company like ours, to work together to make a masterpiece for this event using 3D Printing
I've been looking for a cool 3D ART exhibit to be part of, but no one is feeling it, until today.
:)

You can reach me at jo...@proto3000.com

- John

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 4:02 PM, <3d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Andrew Lepper <glitch3...@gmail.com>: Apr 10 10:15PM -0700

A note from a friend and colleague of mine to the 3D printing community:

An organization I'm on the board of is celebrating Canadian female scientists during our inaugural event, Busting Stereotypes, as part of the week long Science Odyssey festivities. The event is to take place on May 20th from 10am-4pm at 1-Athlete’s Way in Olympic Park.

The day will be full of building a 3D printed sculpture of Dr. Jenn Gardy a renowned genomic epidemiologist and science communicator. There will also be lots of hands on science activities and information about fantastic Canadian scientists.

You (or others that you know?!) can participate in this event by 3D printing a piece of the sculpture, volunteering on the day or by dropping during the celebration to learn and share.

Link to more event information https://sites.google.com/scwist.ca/busting-stereotypes/home

Contact director...@scwist.ca

Please share this with other 3D printer types you know :)

Thanks
Kelly