Next Meetup date changed: now THURSDAY, January 14th @ 6:30 (at Tinkerine)

John Biehler

Jan 10, 2016, 2:44:11 PM1/10/16
to 3D604

** Sorry for the late change - something has come up and I've had to change the date of the meetup to THURSDAY, Jan 14th. Same time/location, just different day

THURSDAY, January 14th @ 6:30pm at Tinkerine - topic: 3D Scanning & CES

January's meetup will be an informal opportunity to explore the various 3D scanning tools out there ranging from free software only tools to hardware based solutions. We'll have a collection of hardware scanners available and will show how each option works relative to the others.

We'll also set aside some time to discuss any developments that come out of the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas (January 6-8) in the 3D printing space.

Feel free to bring your questions and your 3D printers as usual since we'll be in a space that facilitates setting up and printing.

Please visit the meetup.com for more info and to RSVP if you're planning on attending. RSVP's help us ensure we have the appropriate sized venue ahead of the meetup.