Peachy Printer Construction Video

Gerald Orban

Apr 10, 2014, 2:44:53 PM4/10/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
A co-worker just forwarded this to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raQVhX4TtRo

It looks like it has a pretty intricate (and possibly delicate) construction process. I guess, for a $100 kickstarter project you can't expect everything but seeing all of the parts in this video it doesn't look like a walk in the park!

John Biehler

Apr 10, 2014, 2:46:18 PM4/10/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
The same email update that linked this video (and a lot of others from beta testers) says they've changed it to mostly a snapfit assembly process.