looking for a smart controller

Rob McInnis

May 31, 2016, 1:18:07 PM5/31/16
to 3D604
Hey guys im looking to see if anyone local has a spare 2line smart controller they would like to sell me. The full graphic does not play nicely with my kossel...

Edward Simpson

May 31, 2016, 3:32:54 PM5/31/16
to 3D604
You can get those at Lee's Electronics for $30, what's the issue?
Edward

Rob McInnis

May 31, 2016, 4:39:47 PM5/31/16
to 3D604
The full graphic writes 30 times a second. So the mega ends up rlthrashing. Adding in the math of deltas, its too much overhead and the printer stalls. When i run it off my dittos smart controller it runs like butter.

John Grindon

Jun 2, 2016, 12:30:21 AM6/2/16
to 3D604
I have a a brand new display that I bought from Eugene if you want it. I paid a lot more then $30.00 bucks, but I'll let it go for $50.00

Jeremiah Timmins

Jun 2, 2016, 1:53:26 AM6/2/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I have a bunch that I'm not using.  Can you send me a link to an example on amazon?

I have a a brand new display that I bought from Eugene if you want it. I paid a lot more then $30.00 bucks, but I'll let it go for $50.00

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 10:18:07 AM UTC-7, Rob McInnis wrote:
Hey guys im looking to see if anyone local has a spare 2line smart controller they would like to sell me. The full graphic does not play nicely with my kossel...

Edward Simpson

Jun 2, 2016, 12:40:29 PM6/2/16
to 3D604
He's asking about a LCD2004 control panel such as this one to use with a kossel.
Edward

Jeremiah Timmins

Jun 2, 2016, 1:15:55 PM6/2/16
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I have that unit, bought from lee's.  If you're interested shoot me a message