FOR SALE: Prusa i3 3D Printer - asking $650

Kevin MacDonald

Nov 19, 2014, 4:15:54 PM11/19/14
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Steve Roy and I built a 3D printer as a project, and eventually built 2 others so we could each have one. Its in awesome shape, nicely tuned and produces great looking functional 3D prints.

Its a Prusa Mendel i3 with a .35 nozzle and uses 3mm filament. Hand built with loving care and attention, it includes a complete set of replacement plastic parts. Steve and I will provide any support for your initial learning period and after that we will be around to offer any advice you need.

As we built the printer, Steve created a detailed set of instructions on how every part was sourced and assembled. This is the best documentation for any printer you could ever buy!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Building-a-Prusa-i3-3D-Printer/

Asking $650, includes printer, spare plastic part set, 2 sheets of glass, basic set up and support.
FUG8Z44HY12GAQK.MEDIUM.jpg

Noah Wilkie

Mar 1, 2015, 3:33:20 AM3/1/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Still have it?

Kevin MacDonald

Mar 1, 2015, 6:59:30 PM3/1/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
No I am sorry it sold. I can help you build one if you are interested.

-K

On Sunday, March 1, 2015, Noah Wilkie <noahw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Still have it?

Noah Wilkie