Next Meetup: Thurs Feb 18th @ Tinkerine (7pm)

John Biehler

Feb 3, 2016, 1:03:26 PM2/3/16
to 3D604

We're back at Tinkerine this month for a general 3D printing meetup.

I'll be bringing my pancake printing robot, the PancakeBot to demo its food printing possibilities.

Feel free to bring your own 3d printer (or pancakebot!) and your questions about 3D printing.

Please RSVP on Meetup.com if you're able to make it. Your RSVPs help us to determine interest level and ensure we have an appropriate venue for the meetings.

Our next meeting in March will be in the Fraser Valley. If anyone knows of a good venue in the Langley or Tri-Cities area, please leave a reply. Otherwise we'll go back to our roots and go to Boston Pizza.