3D Printers for Sale

Graeme Bennett

Jun 10, 2016, 10:57:05 PM6/10/16
to 3D604
New & Used 3D Printers For Sale
Contact Graeme at 604-442-3512 or evenings at 604-531-2988

Micro 3D Printer. Easiest for Kids! $329
Rated best 3D printer in class by 3D Forged & Tom's Guide.
It’s highly portable, easy to configure & simple to use, too!
As new, includes brand new spool of natural PLA filament.

Large-format, All Metal 15x15" Printer $679
Brand New, Never Used. 90% built, just complete the wiring and CPU setup .
Huge 15 by 15-inch build area, 30A PSU, all wires & parts included.
Brand new all-metal hot end, Arduino (clone) RAMPS 1.4, SD card, LCD,
Nema17 motors, high-quality Delrin wheels, instructions, etc.
This price is BELOW MY COST!

Kossel Delta Printer. Ready to Print. $429
New. Includes genuine J-head hot end for reliable printing.
Comes with LCD, SD Card. Glass plate. Great print quality!

Used MakerBot Replicator 2. $700
Produces high quality prints. Was $2400
New X-axis cable. New fan, new SD card.

Used Flashforge Creator (dual head). $600
Includes brand new heated bed, ABS filament. Was $1300

*All printers are sold "as is," but I'm happy to show you them printing.
Give me a call or text me at 604-442-3512.

Carlos Felicio

Jun 13, 2016, 4:57:57 PM6/13/16
to 3D604
Is the bed heated on the 15x15? What about height? What kind of frame? Do you have any pictures or more details?

Cheers,
Carlos

Graeme Bennett

Jun 15, 2016, 2:53:21 AM6/15/16
to 3D604

This huge unit is brand new, never used. 20x20 V-slot frame. Finish the build as shown here, or customize as you wish.

End stops and other wires are pre-soldered. Belts are not yet cut or tightened to maximize your customization options.

The 15"x15" aluminum bed does not currently have a heater, but you should add one. (30A Power Supply is included.)

I would recommend getting a piece of glass to print on as well.  It is over 22 inches high, so it can handle BIG prints.

Recommended for builders with previous RepRap assembly experience. Call me at 604-442-3512 if you're interested.

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 7:57:05 PM UTC-7, Graeme Bennett wrote:
New & Used 3D Printers For Sale
Contact Graeme at 604-442-3512 or evenings at 604-531-2988

Micro 3D Printer. Easiest for Kids! $329
Rated best 3D printer in class by 3D Forged & Tom's Guide.
It’s highly portable, easy to configure & simple to use, too!
As new, includes brand new spool of natural PLA filament.

Large-format, All Metal 15x15" Printer $679
Brand New, Never Used. 90% built, just complete the wiring and CPU setup .
Huge 15 by 15-inch build area, 30A PSU, all wires & parts included.
Brand new all-metal hot end, Arduino (clone) RAMPS 1.4, SD card, LCD,
Nema17 motors, high-quality Delrin wheels, instructions, etc.
This price is BELOW MY COST!

Kossel Delta Printer. Ready to Print. SOLD
New. Includes genuine J-head hot end for reliable printing.
Comes with LCD, SD Card. Glass plate. Great print quality!

Used MakerBot Replicator 2. $700
Produces high quality prints. Was $2400
New X-axis cable. New fan, new SD card.

Used Flashforge Creator (dual head). SOLD
Includes brand new heated bed, ABS filament. Was $1300

*All printers are sold "as is."

Graeme Bennett

Jun 18, 2016, 11:47:19 PM6/18/16
to 3D604
I'm dropping the prices another 10% on these printers. Micro3D is now $300, no tax, includes new spool of PLA. Brand new all-metal printer with 15x15-inch print area (as detailed below) is now $615, no tax.

New & Used 3D Printers For Sale
Contact Graeme at 604-442-3512 or evenings at 604-531-2988

Micro 3D Printer. Easiest for Kids. PRICE REDUCED. Now $300
Rated best 3D printer in class by 3D Forged & Tom's Guide. It’s highly portable, easy to configure & simple to use, albeit a little on the slow side.
As new, includes brand new spool of natural PLA filament. This price is BELOW MY COST.

Large-format, All Metal V-Slot frame Printer with huge 15x15" build area. PRICE REDUCED. Now $615
Brand New, Never Used. 90% built, You complete the wiring. (No soldering required.) 30A PSU, all wires & everything else you need (except an optional heated bed) is included.
Includes brand new genuine Hexagon (1.75) all-metal hot end, RAMPS 1.4, SD card, Full Graphic Controller LCD, 4x Nema 17 motors, all-metal extruder, Bowden tube, high-quality Delrin wheels, GT2 belts, lead screws, instructions, etc.
This price is BELOW MY COST.

*All printers are sold "as is," but are in as-new condition.