3D Printing in Vancouver

Steve Roy

Feb 15, 2017, 8:04:45 PM2/15/17
to 3D604

Despite what you may read in a recent blog post about 3D printing in Vancouver (linked below) the volunteers at Vancouver Hackspace are not “horrible” people (myself included).

https://blog.abluestar.com/3D-printing-in-vancouver

In fact in the past couple of years my friend Kevin and I have helped people, both members and non-members work on and finish their 3D printer projects, We have 3D print objects for non-members at no cost to them and given away many, many 3D printed frogs at the Vancouver Mini Maker Faire.

At the Hackspace we have a Tinkerine Ditto Pro kindly donated and maintained by Tinkerine themselves – thanks again Eugene.  We also have 2 working Prusa i3’s made by members from parts donated by members.

So if you are in Vancouver and need help with your 3D printer project the Vancouver Hackspace is one place to check out.  I am there most Tuesday evenings for open house.

Cheers

Steve

Ashley Webster

Feb 15, 2017, 10:02:35 PM2/15/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I second this.

Rob Hall

Feb 15, 2017, 10:13:07 PM2/15/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
I have never been but I would say is harsh thing to say of any volunteer
And I would suggest he is more than welcome to go else where

On Feb 15, 2017 7:02 PM, "Ashley Webster" <crashw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I second this.

Rob Hall

Feb 15, 2017, 10:14:07 PM2/15/17
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
And clearly not the all around great guy that he claims to be