New unused Smoothieboard 5xc + GLCD Panel + adapter for sale, $300

Nathan Buxton

Sep 5, 2015, 2:14:30 AM9/5/15
to 3D604
Hey guys. I don't post here much but some of you know me. I bought this to use in a new printer and it looks like I won't be using it just yet and could use the money.

Smoothieboard 5xc (genuine from Uberclock) and accessories like the pins etc. The adapter is from Werner Berry http://shopspt.com and the GLCD is a genuine reprapdiscount model.

I'm asking for $300 CAD which is less than you can buy this for new, and you save on shipping too! I'm located in Vancouver right near Broadway City Hall Canada Line.

Nathan
IMG_3361.JPG
IMG_3362.JPG
IMG_3363.JPG
IMG_3364.JPG
IMG_3365.JPG

Max Hynes

Sep 5, 2015, 2:29:15 AM9/5/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Hey nathan, Ive sent you an email. Not about this tho.