24v silicone heated pads for sale

John Grindon

Feb 2, 2018, 12:08:08 PM2/2/18
to 3D604
I have 2 of them for sale along with a 24v 350w power supply. best offer

Edward Simpson

Feb 4, 2018, 11:47:53 PM2/4/18
to 3D604
What are the dimensions on the heat pads?

John Grindon

Feb 6, 2018, 11:13:47 AM2/6/18
to 3D604
Sorry about that. I guess that would have been helpfull. They are 300mm x 300mm or 12 x 12 inches.

Julian Rendell

Feb 6, 2018, 11:29:49 AM2/6/18
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Do they come with adhesive?

Do you know the wattage?

Thanks!

Julian

John Grindon

Feb 6, 2018, 5:29:36 PM2/6/18
to 3D604
It would be around 130 watts @ 24 volts. Because it is made of silcone, I don't think you want to tape it in place. You need to make a frame around it, than put your glass directly on it. That is what I have done and it works very well.