Boots BI2.5 for Sale

Trent Shumay

Feb 20, 2016, 10:40:37 AM2/20/16
to 3D604
We've got a Boots Industries BI2.5 Delta Printer looking for a new home (print farm table is full, so it's time to make room). If you don't know the Boots, it's a massive delta printer, with approx 30cm build plate. If you do know the Boots, it can be a royal pain in the butt, so ours has been extensively customized to reduce the pain:

- Upgraded to GT2 timing belt drive on towers
- Upgraded to Rostock Extruders
- Fresh glass build plate

General features:

- Runs Repetier firmware, so compatible with most slicers, etc.
- Dual extruder
- Large build area (30cm round x ~45cm tall)

Overall, it's become a pretty decent printer for us with the work we've put in, but this is still a bit of a "project" printer as the large scale and some quirks can be a handful. Don't want to under-sell it, but we would recommend it for someone who's intermediate, or very interested in tweaking and tuning. It's been a lot of fun to get it this far, and hate to see all the hours and tweaks go, but we need to make space for new machines.

You can come by the shop to see it in action before buying if wanted.

Make us an offer if interested.

tr...@iotdesignshop.com

Greg Miller

Feb 6, 2017, 9:46:14 PM2/6/17
to 3D604
Trent,

Do you still have your Boots Industries Printer?